A building is only as solid as its foundation. A baseball player develops their foundation from birth to the first few years of kid pitch baseball. One significant challenge organized baseball has seen over the last few years, is that many players will quit by the time they’re 13 years old. For some they lost the passion and fun, for others they could not keep up with the challenges of the game. We believe that a significant reason for this is the wrong approach to coaching and our youth player development.
Not only will you have the confidence to coach your young athlete, but you will develop the keys to their success and build their confidence. This manual is based on generations of baseball coaching traditions, but is also chock full of insights from today’s leading coaches. This interactive and easy to use manual will help you get your kids to hit the ball hard, throw with intent and field like gold glover.
The Ultimate Youth Baseball Coaches Manual will help you:
- Develop a solid framework that will create an “ace” out of your young player.
- From strategy to practical drills, learn how to keep your child having fun.
- Help your athlete develop the movement skills and their core mechanics for throwing and hitting hard.
- Learn how do help you and your child become their best coach.
- Unlock the key that lets your kids deal with any struggles or failures.
- How to leverage the “Bernstein Principle” to keep your players athletic.
- Ways to plan your practices so that your young athletes get the most out of it.
- Have over 40 age appropriate skills to develop your youth baseball player.
- Inspire your young athlete to want to continue playing baseball for years to come.
Purchase with Confidence: Your order is guaranteed and protected by SSL encryption.
Payment processed securely with Stripe.